New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: How do I learn more about China?

Ask HN: How do I learn more about China?
5 by 40acres | 2 comments on Hacker News.
Over the past few weeks I've been reading more and more about Chinese current events. Usually things related to government actions as most of my readings come from the NYT, Washington Post, or things posted here on HN. I'd like to learn more about Chinese culture but do not know where to start, some of the topics I'm interested in are: - Confuscism - Mao - Chinese Communism & Past Political Systems - Modern Chinese Business Culture - Modern China (in general) - The Chinese Economy (past, present & future) Please feel free to suggest books, documentaries, articles, blogs and other types of info that can help!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog