New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: We launched 2wks ago and just hit $700 MRR. Should we chase funding?

Ask HN: We launched 2wks ago and just hit $700 MRR. Should we chase funding?
5 by naeemtee | 10 comments on Hacker News.
I launched a SaaS business recently in the sales automation space, with a product that's better than anything else in the industry (especially at our price point). Without a ton of marketing, we've gotten to around $700 in MRR already with really high conversion rates (1-2% of our total visitors pay us). We're not profitable yet, however the cash flow is modelled in a way that we'll be profitable after 250 users (we're at around 30 right now). In the long run I want to build this myself without venture capital, but right now a quick $100-$200k seed investment would immediately give us the influx we needed to become a sustainable business. So, I need your suggestions: do we continue to just slowly grow ourselves, haemorrhaging 1-2k a month until profitability? Do I take time away from the business to focus on early-stage accelerators? Are we too early to look for investment?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ٹائپنگ کریں کی بورڈکےبغیر،انگلیوں کی حرکت سےٹائپ کرنیوالاجدیدآلہ تیار

ایرانی صدرکے ہاتھوں چابہار بندرگاہ کے پہلے مرحلے کا افتتاح