New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: “Multi Page App” design/architecture/advice?

Ask HN: “Multi Page App” design/architecture/advice?
5 by _------------_ | 2 comments on Hacker News.
For context, I find SPAs overrated, over engineered and complicated as hell to manage for 99% of the projects/businesses that use them. Let's leave them out and let's leave out any specific languages/frameworks. I have built a solo side project that makes $XX,XXX/MRR and it was done with a very popular server rendered web framework. I am in the middle of building a second solo business, but this project requires quite a lot more performance and after building a prototype using the previous web framework, I have confirmed it would be difficult (ie, expensive) to scale to meet the needs of the service I am building. I have built my own "multi page app" solution from the ground up with another language/technology that far surpasses the performance requirements. I'm at the point where I'd like to learn more about multi page apps from the fundamental level so I can ensure my multi page app solution has a solid base (security, performance, reusability, etc). Therefore enabling me to use and reuse it for all of my businesses going forward. I'm having a hard time finding solid resources that discuss security, architecture and other considerations for "old school server rendered pages". I'd like to learn a lot more so have a very solid base for my project and future projects! Are there any good resources out there you'd recommend?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog