New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Is there any social network you trust?

Ask HN: Is there any social network you trust?
10 by burlesona | 4 comments on Hacker News.
I've been thinking about deleting Facebook for a long time, and tonight I finally did it. It's been a lot easier to tell everyone they should push that button than it was to actually press it. I admit I feel anxious thinking about people from a dozen years ago trying to reach out and being unable to find me. Though I suppose if someone really needs to reach me they'll be able to find a way. So now I'm wondering, what, if any, alternative social network or connective infrastructure is out there? If I just wanted a private social graph with my friends on it, so that it's easier for us to keep in touch over time... where should I go? Is there any social network that you trust?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ٹائپنگ کریں کی بورڈکےبغیر،انگلیوں کی حرکت سےٹائپ کرنیوالاجدیدآلہ تیار

ایرانی صدرکے ہاتھوں چابہار بندرگاہ کے پہلے مرحلے کا افتتاح