New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Is there any social network you trust?

Ask HN: Is there any social network you trust?
10 by burlesona | 4 comments on Hacker News.
I've been thinking about deleting Facebook for a long time, and tonight I finally did it. It's been a lot easier to tell everyone they should push that button than it was to actually press it. I admit I feel anxious thinking about people from a dozen years ago trying to reach out and being unable to find me. Though I suppose if someone really needs to reach me they'll be able to find a way. So now I'm wondering, what, if any, alternative social network or connective infrastructure is out there? If I just wanted a private social graph with my friends on it, so that it's easier for us to keep in touch over time... where should I go? Is there any social network that you trust?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog