New ask Hacker News story: Ask HN: Is starting eBook store today an insane idea?

Ask HN: Is starting eBook store today an insane idea?
5 by goqu | 11 comments on Hacker News.
With the new year kick off I promised myself to start an eBook store as my new year resolution. I have been reading a lot of books over the last decade and I had always felt that starting eBook store will come natural to me giving my web designing background and love for the books. However, I have been always reluctant to begin due to the huge competition, Amazon to name the main one. I'm no longer feeling that I need to achieve what Amazon has achieved, I just want to have my book store. I have secured one author whose ebooks and reports are already on my website so the dream is coming true. Would love to hear what the community thinks and if you guys have your own experience in running ebook stores that could share with your fellow HN reader.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog